Basement Finishing Services
Let Getty Remodeling customize your basement!
Local, Professional Basement Finishing Services in Middlesex County, MA
Getty Remodeling specializes in basement finishing services for homeowners in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. We convert basements into useful, comfortable spaces. We have tackled a wide range of challenges unique to basements, including: low ceilings, poor lighting, and unsightly tangles of pipes and ducts, and we have always turned them into usable living space for our clients.
Top 5 Reasons to Finish Your Basement
- Increased living space: Finishing your basement can add valuable square footage to your home, providing more room for activities, storage, and even additional bedrooms or bathrooms.
- Increased property value: A finished basement can increase the value of your home, making it more attractive to potential buyers.
- Increased energy efficiency: Finishing your basement can help to seal off the space from drafts and improve the overall energy efficiency of your home.
- Increased functionality: Finishing your basement allows you to turn the space into a functional room, such as a home office, playroom, or entertainment area.
- Increased curb appeal: Finishing your basement can also improve the overall appearance of your home, increasing curb appeal and making it more attractive to potential buyers.
What Is Involved With Finishing a Basement?
Basement finishing refers to the process of converting an unfinished basement into a livable space, such as a family room, recreation room, or additional bedroom. This typically involves adding insulation, drywall, flooring, electrical and plumbing systems, and finishes such as paint and trim. It is important to make sure that the basement is dry and free of mold before starting a finishing project, and to follow local building codes and permits. A professional contractor with experience in basement finishing can help ensure that the project is completed safely and to code.
We do it all! Whether you’re looking to increase your storage space or make some extra room for entertaining guests, we can help. We offer a wide range of services including: ceiling insulation, waterproofing membranes, mold remediation, water suppression systems, floor leveling and more!
We offer the following services:
- Drywall and Paint
- Lighting Design
- Ventilation Systems
- Heating Systems
- Flooring Installation
- Electrical Work
Our Basement Finishing Process
Step 1: Contact Getty Remodeling
When you call Getty Remodeling you will be speaking directly with the owner of the company Leonard Getty. Leonard has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry and he will utilize that experience to answer any questions you have and to determine the basic scope of the project. 978.470.4943
Step 2: Free In-Home Consultation
In order to provide you with an accurate estimate for your basement finishing or home remodeling project; we will need to schedule a consultation. You will meet with Leonard Getty and the goal of this meeting is to gain a full understanding of your home or basement remodeling project, budget and time frame. Leonard will listen, ask questions, make recommendations, take notes, photos and as built measurements of all the structural and mechanical elements for accurate floor plan drawings.
Complete remodel of unfinished basement. Now includes, craft room, media and play area, gym area, wet bar, guest room and bath, and storage room.
Very well. EVeryone who came in was professional and polite. Len Getty was on site almost every day. I never had to track him down. The people he used were great. The only problem (my fault) was when I went with another flooring vendor. Len even fixed that up for me. He runs an honest business. I would be happy to work with Len Getty Remodeling again in the future.
We want to take this opportunity to let you know how pleased we are with our newly renovated basement. It turned out even better than we expected and the whole family is enjoying the new leisure space. You are a pleasure to work with and we admire your professionalism, prompt responses, flexibility and follow up. We especially appreciate your creative ideas AND your willingness to integrate our ideas into the project. Your pool of subcontractors is top notch and we were particularly impressed with the electrician who even worked on a Sunday afternoon to get the job done! The team effort really paid off and we are thrilled with the results.
Please feel free to share this letter with any prospective clients as we feel most comfortable recommending you and your basement renovation services.
The Getty Guarantee
- You will receive a call back within 24 hours.
- You will receive the best possible design for your basement finishing project.
- You will receive a detailed proposal and project specifications.
- We guarantee to start the basement finishing project within 30 days of signed agreement.
- We will provide constant communication with you throughout the basement finishing project.
- We will keep your home clean and respect your property.
- We will show up on time and do what we say, when we say we will do it.
- We will complete your basement finishing project on-time and on budget.
- Owner, Leonrad Getty, will be present on the job site to manage all aspects of the project and to keep the communication streamlined.
I wanted to let you know how happy we are with all the work you did at our house. Being in the construction industry myself I have very high expectations, and you met them all. During the construction process we hardly noticed anyone here. The workers were polite, clean and professional. The work was done to high standards with great attention to detail. The project came in on schedule and on budget. We enjoy our new space every day and have received many compliments on the work. I would recommend you and your company to anyone and would be more than happy to speak with anyone personally about our experience with Getty Remodeling.
Thanks again for everything.
Scott & Sheila - Winchester, MA